It used to do that for her as well until we upgraded our exchange server from 2003 to 2010.I thought maybe it was just something that MS took away in 2010 until I tested it on mine.I have also had her try from Web Access and it doesn't work from that either.Only solution I've found so far is and I'm hoping to avoid having to delete and recreate the users mailbox.Too often what should be a simple task is made more difficult than it needs to be.
Manage them with an intuitive GUI and use handy built-in cropping and resizing options.
[09/16/2017 .0846]  Command Line Parameter Name='mode', Value='Upgrade'.
[09/16/2017 .0853]  Runtime Assembly was started with the following command: '/sourcedir: E: /mode: Upgrade'.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)[09/16/2017 .0189]  Unable to load assembly from file C:\Windows\Temp\Exchange Setup\Microsoft. [09/16/2017 .0798]  Operating system version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0. [09/16/2017 .0802]  Logged on user: domain\user.
[09/16/2017 .0846]  Command Line Parameter Name='sourcedir', Value='E:\'.